Sunday 3 July 2011

You speak quite a storm with a small mouth

Song: Lydia - I've Never Seen A Witch
Album: Assailants (2010)
Label: Self released


You start to scream like we're
making a scene
I must remind you this is not a movie, no
you couldn't help but play the queen
you left them, all at your feet

But I've come to believe it
I've come to believe it
it's like a mouth open over the pavement

But fake as you can't them all why
you started this panic

And you were a ghost from late October
I will be one come summer
I saw this world like a paper
And you, could not ever stay here

Oh now I believe you
now I believe it
it's a mouth open over the pavement

And how could you think I
I wouldn't notice

Speak quiet as stone with a small mouth
and I barely sleep in my,
in my own house
stare, stare at me and I,
and I might transform

All hail the queen still
I've never seen a witch this mean
(yeah)

You speak quite a storm with a small mouth
and I barely sleep in my,
in my own house

Oh, fake as you can't tell them all
why you start this panic

No comments:

Post a Comment